<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Tuesday, December 09, 2008
The truth be told i miss you

LOL I love this song
*Zundian LOL*




Pool day today. xD
Sadly I have no pictures cuz we were too busy sucking at pool.LOL
I'm such a lousy host.
It was supposed to be a bmt day in wenli's SIA club,
but it was fully booked (due to abrupt planning)
so we decided to go to this huge pool place that i went a few times.
But really tragically it was NC16 (I must look really old -0-)
So we had to walk to IRC (which is about 50m away) under the hot sun
And still couldnt play cuz i had no member thingo
And walk back to eat in macs while my brother tell me his IC and stuff.
to all those who came today,
PAISEH YEAH.

Finally we set up the table.
We teamed up according to shirt colour
Wenli-Bryan (White)
Amanda-Zhisheng (Grey)
Semi-Zon (Beige)
Weihan (solo, because he too pro :D)

First round was Semi-Zon VS Weihan.
Although Weihan is a PRO,
He was no match against us. LOL
Just kidding. We were drawing,
until both teams were furiously trying to hit that stupid 8 ball in
and taiko taiko i hit it in. xD

Second round was Wenli-Bryan VS Aman-Zhisheng.
Aman and zhisheng lost by 3 balls. LOL
I'm not very sure what happened cuz i was pooling at the other table.xD
Third round we changed partners (because Wenli and Zon had to go)
and Wenli-Zon and Aman-Zhisheng played.

Afterwards, my korean friend Emily came and wenli went,
so I played 1 VS 1 with her and won (AGAIN.Hah)
okay, it just happened to be my lucky day (:
Its quite blur afterwards.
I slacked a round and let the rest play,
So it was Weihan-Zhisheng and Aman-Bryan.
I cant rmb who won cuz both teams were equally hilarious.LOL
I think the white ball went it like about a dozen times...
Then Bryan and Weihan played a 1 VS 1 and bryan lost (badly.LOL)
And as the last game, Semi-Bryan VS Aman-Weihan!
LOL AND I THINK WE GOT OWNED.
Anyway conclusion is;
When you're playing pool, team up with WH :D

Ahahaaha anyways everyone went home afterwards (Aman and Weihan~)
And the westerners (Zhisheng, Bryan and Me)
went to westball Swensens to eat ice cream.
talk talk talk then i had to chiong home cuz of my mommy. D:

okay, why isnt anyone talkable online ):
oops phone call~bb!




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty